Samantha Levi Photography + VOICESAND are teaming up to provide quality and fashion forward headshot portraits & editorial services for you and your brand.
Are your photographs articulating the essence that defines you and your brand??
Whether you are looking for an actor/model headshot, creative portrait or editorial fashion series I have the resources, knowledge, and experience to capture you and what makes you unique.
Let me help tell your brand story.
Your professional photos are SOO much more than a close-up of your face.
They are a valuable communication tool used to express who you are and what you do.
As an actor/model, you are your business.
Your brand is you!
You are looking to create a powerful presence – to stand out in the sea of actor/model photos stretching across the casting director’s desk and to portray the depth and personality you bring to the characters you play.
Your photos should play the role of your supporting character communicating the authenticity and vulnerability you bring to your audience.
How much is a photo really worth?
What you put into your business is what you get out of it.
The investments you make into your brand with time and money will determine your success in your business. You get one chance to make the best first impression.
As a business professional, you are looking for more visibility, engagement, inquiries, and sales.
A powerful professional photo serves as more than just a visual marketing tool.
Your photo is a creative partner helping to deliver solid results by elevating and expanding your brand’s message, and serving to communicate with your target clientele.
$400 - VOICESAND PRO
- 1 HOUR
- UNLIMITED LOOKS
- STUDIO AND/OR LOCATION
- 6 FINAL RETOUCHED IMAGES
$228 - VOICESAND HEADSHOT
- 30 MIN
- UNLIMITED LOOKS
- STUDIO OR LOCATION
- 2 FINAL RETOUCHED IMAGES
*Additional images are available for $50 each purchase with package purchase
UPON BOOKING TO RECEIVE 20% OFF DISCOUNT
WHAT IS THE PROCESS AFTER BOOKING?
Pre Production Meeting
A pre-production/consultation meeting is set with all parties involved including your agent. A Pre-pro meeting is set via in person/phone/facetime to determined your brand needs, intentions and expectations for our photo shoot together.
- What type of images are needed for brand?
- What is our shot list and locations/studio?
- Overall needs for branding yourself.
- Schedule your date - 2 dates will be set: 1 shoot date and 1 backup date for inclement weather *if your shoot is outside.
- 100% payment is obtained through my booking app. - If you need to reschedule due to sickness or family circumstances your account will be credited towards your rescheduled session and a new date will be selected. Please allow 24 hour notice - if you do not notify within 24 hours of circumstance the session will be considered a no call no show and 50% of your payment will be credited.
I will help you ever step of the way from posing, expressions to designing the best looks to guarantee your satisfaction.
- Arrive at studio or location - if you are using a stylist all of that will be pre arranged for you and discussed prior in your pre-shoot email.
- Remaining balance is paid in full via paypal or venmo on shoot day.
- In studio - sessions are tethered to a monitor for easy selection on site.
Proofing gallery is set up on samanthalevi.com within 72 hours after your session is finished!
- Proofing gallery is sent to your agent and you for review.
- Your top images are selected by yourself/agent and retouched for final delivery.
- Final images delivered within 1 week from selection via direct download link from samanthalevi.com.
Share, Post, and Print away your beautiful new branding images!
DO I NEED HAIR AND MAKEUP?
I highly recommend investing in a professional hair and makeup stylist. It greatly affects the professional appearance of your overall headshot results and helps capture all your best features.
*This service is an add on option upon booking - $175
Note: I will allow you to bring your own hair/makeup artist as long as they are a professional in their industry - these are artists who are well versed in photography and video
DO I NEED WARDROBE PULLED AND/OR STYLIST?
Clothing really do make or break a shoot.
- Do I need just a few items to update my look?
- Do I need a stylist to help me find 'my' style?
A stylist is available to pull clothing, put together looks and or create an entire range of looks for your shoot. Lets chat so we can figure out where you might need additional assistance so that your clothing compliments you.
This is an add on upon booking - Rates start at $200 for wardrobe pulls - Please Inquire for additional information at time of booking.